1. Reservation of the apartment can be made by email or telephone. In response, you will receive confirmation of booking and bank account number which shall be used for the payment of the deposit. The deposit is equal to the 30% of the final price. Payment must be made up to 3 days. Payment of the deposit is tantamount to acceptance of the following terms. In case of cancellation of your booking the deposit paid is not refundable. The exception to this rule is the cancellation due to the landlord’s fault or if the tenant indicates a new tenant for the same period of time. When the payment of the deposit is received the landlord will send an email with a confirmation and contact information to the person responsible for receiving guests and handing over the keys.
2. The remaining amount of the rental must be paid at the latest on arrival at the designated bank account or directly to the person responsible for receiving guests and handing over the keys, even if the arrival or stay is delayed or shortened.
3. The landlord reserves the right to charge a deposit of 200 PLN which would be used to cover damages caused by guests or persons residing in a given period of time in the apartment. The deposit will be returned on departure after checking the room.
4. Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 11am the next day.
5. The exact arrival time must be arranged with the landlord or the person responsible for receiving guests, especially in case of arrivals after 8pm or departures before 7am. You can extend your stay if there are apartments available.
6. The number of people living in the apartment is limited to the number of persons indicated in the reservation. The tenant is obliged to notify the landlord in case of change of this amount. If the number of persons is exceeded the person issuing the keys may refuse to hand them over.
7. The tenant may use the apartment only for residential purposes and is not allowed to make it available to third parties.
8. Tenant shall bear full liability for any injury, damage or destruction arising from his fault or the fault of the people staying in the apartment during the time of the lease. Tenant is obliged to immediately notify the landlord or the person responsible for handing over the keys in case of any damages made. Tenant has to cover all damages at the latest on departure.
9. Curfew starts at 10pm and lasts until 6am.
10. The apartment is a non-smoking place (except for the terrace and the balcony).
11. No animals allowed in the apartments unless previously agreed with the landlord.
12. The landlord shall not be liable for any loss or damage to valuables and other belongings of the tenant including the car parked in the garage or around the property.
13. The landlord shall not be liable for any water or electricity shortages.
14. Additional cleaning during the tenant’s stay is possible if previously arranged with the landlord.
15. Apartment should be left by the tenant in good condition, clean and tidy. You should wash the dishes, turn off the electrical devices, turn off the lights, close the windows, etc.
16. Tenant receives at his/her disposal the key to the apartment, which should be returned at departure. If you lose the key you need to pay for the replacement of the lock.